Monday, September 14, 2015

Another Sock Monkey hat!



Our daughter's third baby and second girl is due next week. Andrea decided on a sock monkey theme for her first baby photos so I went looking for ideas on what patterns to use and color scheme. I like to see what RepeatCrafterMe.com has available as I can always trust Sarah's crochet patterns for cuteness and pattern accuracy. Her site was one of the first ones I came across when I ventured out into teaching myself to crochet over a year and a half ago. She has a wealth of FREE patterns and crocheting info plus she has a board on Facebook also so you can share your work and meet other crocheters. The cute ruffle pants below were a pattern I purchased from Crochet by Jennifer. She is located on Ravelry and has a Facebook page also. These ruffle pants have a matching hat available also. When you "like" her page and get notifications of new posts, you can see when she has her patterns for sale. I got the pants and another free pattern on her last Labor Day sale...so glad I checked her page and saw her sale listed before I purchased!


A few months back I made one for a newborn nephew along with a matching ripple blanket. It turned out so pretty in an blue mint, white & grey combo. I used Caron Simply Soft yarn for these two projects.


 

 



No comments: